Harkers Deep Lung Support 250ML
Deep Lung Support 250ml
Deep Lung Support is our most powerful respiratory tonic designed to aid removal of mucus build up in the lungs and support healthy breathing. This trusted elixir is our most popular herbal tonic.
Clogged or heavy lungs and airways
Support for healthy breathing
Supported lung health
Those living in areas of high air pollution
Recovery from ills and chills
Boosting the immune system
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
2 in stock
All 100% Natural Herbal Ingredients
Our herbal tonics contain only 100% natural herbal extracts sourced from the very best herbal growers in New Zealand and overseas.
All our herbal remedies are made in a GMP certified facility in the sunny Hawkes Bay. This means they meet the highest standards for natural health products in New Zealand and overseas.
Here’s all the natural herbal ingredients we use to create Deep Lung Support.
Oils & Ethers
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) – Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara – Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules – Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum – The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis – Oil from the needles)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum – Oil from the lemon rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita – Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha × piperita – Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris – Oil from the Pine needles)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis – Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara)
- Elecampane (Inula helenium – The root)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris – Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Lungwort (Sticta pulmonaria)
- Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberose)
A Word of Caution
Our tonics contain powerful medicinal herbs so please make sure you use them only as directed on the label. Deep Lung Support should not be taken during pregnancy or lactation. We recommend you consult your health professional if suffering a thyroid condition, taking blood thinners or blood pressure medication before taking Deep Lung Support.
Contraindications: Include cholestatic liver disorders, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, hypokalemia, and severe kidney deficiency.