DETOX SUPPORT 250ML
Detox Support is an effective detoxification tonic that helps rid the body, blood and lungs from residue of chemicals, poisons and other toxins such as nicotine, tetra hydrocannabinols and drugs.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
4 in stock
Detox Support is an effective detoxification tonic that helps rid the body, blood and lungs from residue of chemicals, poisons and other toxins such as nicotine, tetra hydrocannabinols and drugs. With a rich number of herbs including carrageen to dissolve mucus (great for lung health), horehound leaf, vervain leaf, yellow dock root, and other pure essential oils for cleansing and healing - Detox Support will help return the body to a cleaner state.
Effective detoxification of the blood from nicotine, tetra hydrocannabinols, drugs, alcohol and other chemicals.
Supports lung health.
Helpful for recovery from food poisoning and the results of food excess.
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum – Oil of the seed)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum – Oil of the Bark and leaf)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata – Oil of the buds)
- D’Limonene (Extracted from citrus species – Distilled oil from orange rind)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium – Oil from the orange rind)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (also known as Pogostemon patchouli) – Oil of the resinous gum)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris – Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis – The root)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus – The root)
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Avoid – mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt – gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, Harkers Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with Intestinal Cleanse for 1 – 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using Harker Herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception.