Harkers Energy Elixir 250ML
Energy Elixir (previously known as 979 Organ System Revive (O.S.R.)) is formulated to support maintenance functions of most of the main organs and systems of the body.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
4 in stock
Energy Elixir is formulated to support maintenance functions of most of the main organs and systems of the body. Particularly helpful during use of Intestinal Cleanse, as more oxygen minerals and other cell nutrients are made available to cells and fluids.
The elixir gives the body a rich supply of toxin-oxidising oxygen, tissue rebuilding materials as well as toning and nourishing properties to support ailing and tired organs. Contains several of the most curative herbs known.
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum – Oil of the seed)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum – Oil of the Bark and leaf)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules – Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum – The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum – Oil from the lemon rind)
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium – Oil from the leaf and berry)
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa – The root)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Chickweed (Stellaria media)
- Comfrey (Symphytum officinale – The root)
- Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea – The root)
- Elecampane (Inula helenium – The root)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum – The root)
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium – Flower and leaf)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus – The root)
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea. Do not sweeten. In chronic illness, begin treating at lowest dosage ¼ teaspoon until full dosage is acceptable (5 to 10ml, 3 to 4 times daily). Avoid – mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt – gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with Intestinal Cleanse for 1 – 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact Malcolm Harker M.H.D. at [email protected].