Harkers Intestinal Cleanse 500ML
Spring-cleaning for intestinal health
3 in stock
An important tonic in the Malcolm Harker range, Intestinal Cleanse is a gentle cleanse for the digestive tract to support healthy digestion, increased energy levels and discourage parasites, helping essential minerals and nutrients from foods to be absorbed into the bloodstream. Harker Herbals recommends taking Intestinal Cleanse four times a year for 7-14 days. Intestinal Cleanse may also support microbial balance in the digestive tract.
An important tonic within the Malcolm Harker range, Intestinal Cleanse acts like a spring clean for the body, improving energy and strength. It provides an excellent platform for achieving better health as it boosts the effects of all herbal tonics and elixirs. A worm-free body heals 90% faster from illness, and as rustic herbs and other foods that naturally keep the body’s parasite colonies low are now a lesser part of the modern diet – this is an effective alternative. Encouraged as a first step in alleviating any sub-health state.
- Gently cleanses the digestive tract
- Discourages parasites in the intestinal tract
- Supports healthy digestion
- May support microbial balance in the intestinal tract
- Improves feelings of wellbeing and restores energy
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
- Suitable for all the family
For optimum health take Intestinal Cleanse four times a year for 7-14 days. Fourteen days is normally sufficient to treat the average healthy person (2 x 230ml bottles for two weeks treatment). Take 5-10mls, 3 to 4 times daily (see dosages on previous page).
Chronic Disease only:
‘Intensive 6 Week Course’ (Highly recommended option). Every 7th day, take 20mls 1 ¼ hours apart from 7am until 12 Noon. Have lunch 1 hour later. Do this for at least 6 weeks. Drink plenty of New Zealand Spring Water during treatment to help flush out cellular toxins.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
*As with all Malcolm Harker tonics, Intestinal Cleanse must be shaken well just before tonic dosing to remix ingredients.
Oils & Ethers
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum – The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum – Oil from the lemon rind)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium – Oil from the orange rind)
- Thymol (Oil from Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) – A crystalline compound extracted from thyme oil.)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Walnut (Juglans nigra – The leaf and nut)
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium – Flower and leaf)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal – Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word ‘citrus’)
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas (‘violet-coloured’) – Greek – Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water