Harkers Prostate Health 250ML
Formula 790 Prostate Health
790 Prostate Health is a Herbal specific for supporting prostate health.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
3 in stock
790 Prostate Health is a Herbal specific for supporting prostate health. By way of cleansing heavy metals, calcic and tissue-pollution, Prostate Health helps tone and soothe the prostate tissues.
With regular use, supports healthy prostate function.
Supports healthy bladder control.
An excellent nutritious blood and cell tonic, giving a full complement of naturally ionised organic minerals, trace elements and vitamins, plus enzymes, plant hormones and other curatory sustaining principles.
Oils & Ethers
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara – Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum – The ether of Clove oil)
- Frankincense (Boswellia sacra – Oil from the resin of the tree)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale – Oil from the rhizome)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis – Oil from the needles)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum – Oil from the lemon rind)
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium – Oil from the leaf and berry)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (also known as Pogostemon patchouli) – Oil of the resinous gum)
- Blackberry root (Rubus fructicosus – The root)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Gorse (Ulex europaeus – Tips and flowers)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris – Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium – Untreated Manuka wood, pith and bark)
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax ornata – The root)
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium – Flower and leaf)
Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Avoid – mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt – gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Intestinal Cleanse for 1 – 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using Harker Herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact us through our contact page.