Harkers Sleep Support 250ML
For soothing nerves and stress-free sleep
4 in stock
Harker Herbals Sleep Support is a calming tonic to support restful sleep and relaxation. The combination of valerian, hop flowers and catnip in a blend of restorative plant-based ingredients, helps soothe the nervous system and calms busy minds. This is a great tonic to support preparation for sleep and for those with restless or disrupted sleep patterns.
565 Calmunurse is a gentle yet potent natural calminative that calms the body to support sleep, and relaxation. The herbs within the tonic are collectively nervous system strengthening, naturally calming, nervous function to help soothe and replenish nervous energy. Excellent for students, it supports restful, deep sleep without side-effects or day-time drowsiness. Very good to take if woken during the night or unable to sleep.
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum – Oil of the seed)
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum – Oil of the seed)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium – Oil from the orange rind)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (also known as Pogostemon patchouli) – Oil of the resinous gum)
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria – The whole herb)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Chamomile (Roman) (Anthemis nobilus – The flowers)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Hop flowers (Humulus lupulus – Hop strobules)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense – The whole herb (above ground))
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora (or galericulata) – Whole herb (above ground))
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum – Whole plant (above ground))
- Valerian (Valerian officinalis – The root)
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Avoid – mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt – gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Verm-ez for 1 – 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
If on blood-thinning medication lower dose to 1/4 or 1/2.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact Malcolm Harker M.H.D. at [email protected].